Site Feedback

Discussion in 'Pipeline' started by cmdrmonkey, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I think it was last Monday when I notice the forum stopped working. For some reason, the server had stopped. I restarted it. I hope you went doing maintenance.

2. I have a question. Why do all of you have your original PVC registration dates? My date is the date in 2011 I registered for the replacement forum. Can it be changed? I looked in my account settings but couldn't find it.

3. you have to prove you're the real hawk. send in your birth certificate, social security card, and list your last 5 places of residence

• lol lol x 1
  4. Uh, I didn't even notice those dates had been saved so I obviously have no clue.

5. There is a thread somewhere to the Wayback Machine. The regulars haven't changed and join dates were on the first page. Thought it would give this place a sense of decadence. If you provide your Kenyan long form birth certificate and join date, it will be updated at the earliest interval.

6. Will you also except an unquestionably legit Hawaiian birth certificate that doesn't appear to have any signs of tampering? I joined PVC in Sept 2003.