Site Rebranding & Initial Setup

Discussion in 'Pipeline' started by supersonic, Sep 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

Supersonic! Why do you keep changing it back to the old site????

2. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

I sent them an email 2 days ago asking to recover our files, expecting a blow-off. They finally responded and seemed apprehensive, but receptive. I changed it back to make us seem more destitute and deserving of sympathy.

I can't believe so many people still use the old URL.

3. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

Did they ever say why it was taken down? Just non-payment?

4. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

They didn't specifically say... they said they would look into options for because I can't provide any account holder info. That may very well be the last time I hear from them haha.

5. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

I really hope Ichi isn't dead. Or worse, sold into slavery as the new toilet at an S&M club.

6. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

Ichi has re-newed Pcvsconsoles it seems. Just clicked on the site by accident and it's not nothing anymore and that old message is there.

7. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

I still don't think we can go back to the way things were. The fact that it took him three months to even notice it was down is pretty bad. Maybe we import/merge some of the old threads into the new site.

8. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

Is the old forum up and running too? What a dilemma as we had some good threads there.

9. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

Took a database snapshot a few minutes ago... going to recover SMF to get rid of that disastrous app. Open season to troll and trash the place until it's overwritten!

Edit:

I think i got top score on the jump to conclusions map. Seeing as how i have administered precisely 0 databases before, I may have misjudged how fucking hard it is. This is a project best done on the clock at work, as I have to manually edit the db for certain boards/threads now... I guess I'll do a trial run and then work off a newer db copy when I know what I'm doing.

10. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

What happened to that story and my other stories?

All those memories will be lost in time...like tears in rain.

11. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

Hey, I gave you positive karma for that story!

12. Re: Site Rebranding & Setup

@supersonic. Ha. Mystery solved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaaANll8h18

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.