Site Stats

Discussion in 'Pipeline' started by Ichiban, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Aha okej didnt know that:p

2. So does it count visits from any Delphi forum account?

3. i wouldn't know. chair would have to answer that one. 12,000 members is quite a feat though.

4. We seem to have a lot of guests viewing the forum, but none of them seem to register. What gives?

5. Maybe some of these bastards are just regulars who don't auto login.

6. They read your stories and become more than a little scared...

7. Yeah, I think I went a little overboard with that hamster story. Richard Gere would probably have enjoyed it though.

8. Could they be crawlers for a search engine? I know we had that in the interim place.

9. I'll check the server logs when I get home. I've just stopped off at Starbucks for a coffee on my way back and getting the stats on my phone is a tad difficult.

10. For shame, Ichi, for shame!

11. You can drink that crap? Starbucks has the worst coffee on the friggn' planet. I am not joking either.

12. My god, after you said that, I'm craving starbucks like a heroine addict.

13. My, aren't you an odd fellow Khaid.

Also, why were the stats never uploaded?

14. Lol. I'm sat in Starbucks again. I love it.

The coffee in my local is great and the girls who work here are SPECTACULAR

Also..stats when I get home for sure today :)

15. They have good espresso drinks, but their regular coffee does indeed suck. They over-roast the shit out of it. It ends up tasting like they put the ash from a crematorium into a coffee machine.

16. Ya, I only end up getting espresso drinks at starbucks. It actually gives me a jolt unlike regular coffee. But I'm one of those people that needs to pee out the caffeine really bad in the end.

17. Caffeine it's a catch 22 for me.

If I don't have it, I'm tired and I can find it a bit hard to get anything done because my brain seems to run in slow motion.

On the other hand if I do drink it, it can be like having a cup of pure Anxiety, especially when I'm on a deadline to get a job done which I am at the minute and I made a huge fucking mistake today that has lost me around 11 hours of work..

Anyway...as promised, site stats for March 2011

[​IMG]

18. I love that over-roasted flavor.

19. It's official, Netscape is bigger than BlackBerry. lawls

20. We get a lot of visitors from around the globe considering only about 6 people post regularly.