SKY: Awesome But lame TV and Internet Company

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Phisix, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Last week I signed up for Skys Unlimited broadband and line rental. When searching for my address it came up on their system to I put it in thinking it was mine.(I just moved into a new place) I then found out mine is actually 1B whereas I put 2B. To cut a long story short, they could not change it and I had to have then cancel the account, and wait a week for the £10 upfront charge to be put back in my bank so I could do a new account.

Just done it now and according to them I will have to wait until early may for the engineer to come around to set up the line and all that jazz. I just find once they have booked an engineer they cannot change the address for some reason. It's so frustrating and retarded.

2. I switched my Internet and home phone to O2. They're really good. I've heard too many people complain about the shitty service that Sky offers and their "unlimited" broadband which has the most ridiculous fair use policy in place.

Plus I wouldn't give Rupert Murdoch any more money; I binned Sky a long time ago and refuse to get it back in.