Skyrim Screenshots

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by bfun, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Here's my final set of armour for this character.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I actually had to give up trying to upload the photo of my sword. Photobucket just simply would not let me finish the upload of one measly 1.3mb picture. The fucking adverts played just fine but could I upload one photo? Piece of shit.

2. Your internet is shit, we all know this already...

3. Well it was great to begin with but it seems to have gone downhill over the last few weeks. Gonna have to ring them up and tell them they're shite.

4. What about your weapon, Arma?

I just finished my Daedric set finally. Enchanted some old gear with smithing upgrade bonus and use a potion so that it all upgraded higher. I just need to level up my enchanting and find some decent enchants like Arma so I can be more protected.

5. Ok, here's my final battlemage like gear. I've also got my breton natural magic resistance, the blessing of mara and the lords stone so I've hit max cap with my magic resistance. Also don't mind the names, mostly there so I can recognise what's what.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Oh, this old thing?

[​IMG]

Kills dragons in 3 hits. I took on 7 draugr deathlords at once last night. I didn't block, I just waved my sword about and killed them all with over half health remaining. Shinji is now a God!

7. How the hell are you two getting your weapons power high? Weapon perks? My 2h Daedric sword is only 100.

8. It's a mixture of weapon skill and weapon perks but it's mostly taking advantage of the "enchant equipment that fortifies alchemy then make a potion that fortifies enchanting then make better enchantments to fortify alchemy then make ultimate potions of smithing, also hardcore enchantments" exploit.

Just make a bookmark for this video and when you have the required levels/perks/items/ingredients follow the instructions in the description, he confuses himself way too often in the actual video.

9. It's not really an exploit, it's easily done without resorting to anything that shouldn't fall within the games normal bounds.

10. Using my Epic Boot of Flying.
    [​IMG]

Getting a BJ from a dragon.

[​IMG]

Returning the favor.

[​IMG]

11. This is useful.
    [​IMG]
    I made this my new wallpaper
    [​IMG]
    This one isn't mine but I thought it looked great.
    [​IMG]

12. Your images are so resized that it's silly.

13. well I think he has a res issue with one monitor.

14. The images are 5760x1200 as the filename says, but photobucket is resizing them to a silly 797x166 that you see here.

15. No it's true. My first monitor is just a Texas Instruments calculator.