Slick Deals

Discussion in 'Technology' started by supersonic, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Saints Row IV Re-Elected is free on EPIC.

2. Death Stranding is free on the Epic Games Store for a very limited time. Get it immediately. I think it's rotating to the next game in 10 hours from now.

3. Stupid me. I read this as free to play for 24 hours so I ignored it. What good is a free game if I can’t keep it in my library forever and not play it.

4. I'll be damned, Death Stranding is free again on Epic Games Store. Claim it this time, bfun.

5. Claimed!

6. Fallout 76 is < $1. Get code and redeem on the Microsoft store. I think my total was $0.86. The reviews I've seen say the game has improved a lot since launch, and Bethesda continues to support it with new content, NPCs, and updates, but it still lacks emersion and isn't as much fun as the stand alone games. On the plus side the environment, lore, and stories are pretty good, but the combat system is janky because it's an MMO. Also...launcher for this almost free version is Microsoft Store. The player base is jumping up right now due to the TV show.

https://www.kinguin.net/category/13...ickdeals LLC&utm_medium=4485850&utm_source=cj

• like like x 1