Sonic: Lost World

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Phisix, May 28, 2013.

1. Sonic Generations was a big hit and a good Sonic game for the first time in a long time. How does the newest one hold up?

Video:

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/05/28/sonic-lost-world-debut-trailer

It actually looks to be great fun and Sonic seems more fast in gameplay than usual. Could be another gem like Generations.

2. I loved the gameplay of generations and obviously the daytime stages of unleashed. They've finally hit the formula for how sonic should feel IMO and I hope they don't change it.

3. I just saw the trailer. Unfortunately the gameplay looks nothing like the great sonic games I mentioned earlier. Fortunately it does look like Sonic Galaxy and I'd heard Mario Galaxy was awesome. Unfortunately it's only on Nintendo consoles so I won't be getting it. Fortunately those six enemies look so fucking gay, even for sonic enemies, I won't feel too bad missing out on this one.

4. It looks like its going to be a great game.(In terms of Sonic) Super speed and fun levels. I do agree about those monsters but its something other than Robotnik for once.

5. No doubt the game looks fun. I've always wanted to give Mario Galaxy a go since everyone seems to love it, and this looks like the same formula only with Sonic. Shame they're limiting their audience.

6. All consoles have they're exclusives and people miss out. Though I find it silly as its Sonic. That said, I think Nintendo signed a three Sonic game exclusive deal with Sega.

7. Exclusives don't usually bother me. As you know I didn't care about the uncharted series for a very long time, and still I've only played the first one. The only exclusive that I was angry about missing was mgs4 back when I only had an Xbox. I guess a good exclusive can only be good news for Nintendo. I hear the Wii u is lacking in decent games compared to the other two consoles.