Square Footage

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by supersonic, May 24, 2011.

1. Corn ya sound like a 40-year-old who's having a mid-life crises lol. At one point in our lives everybody 'thinks' they want some companionship. Hey probably some of us NEED companionship (momma's boys). Than sooner or later some of us yearn to be single again. It happens :| sounds like your on the second part but I don't think we're talkin about over the hill prenior citizens lookin to relive their frat-burning glory years :/.

I guess the question is, where are you in this, Supersonic? (is that the TC??). Also what can you afford?? I mean alone it's what, 600 (including water/ electric/ trash), but w/ roomate it's 900 or more!! Only question I'd consider is can you afford it? I'd grab one more roommate, at least for a few months so you won't get stuck with the entire bill. Put out an add looking for a roommate for the summer.

2. I suggest getting a place with a bathroom. You won’t regret it.

3. Read this before you go thinking roommates are all sunshine and rainbows. It was posted on somethingawful a few years ago.

TLDR: Roommate who sells crack and has wild sex parties in their apartment has a psychotic break and destroys his bathroom with a sledge hammer. Roommate starts shitting and pissing on everything. Guy telling the story is too busy with work/school to care much and finds a way to seal his room off from the rest of the apartment. Roommate proceeds to turn the rest of the apartment into a toxic waste dump, and is literally extracted by guys in moonsuits covered in his own feces and commited.

4. If I am not online for a while in a few days it will be because I will be in prison for GBH as my flat mate is getting close to me snapping.

Once I sort out a new job I will be looking for my "own" place again. Cannot stand sharing.

5. At least he didn't make shit lasagna in the bathtub.

6. How on earth do you find these stories? And why are they always about shit?