Suicide Squad

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by bfun, Feb 24, 2015.

1. This will be the next DC movie to follow Batman vs Superman

A secret government agency run by Amanda Waller, named A.R.G.U.S creates a task force comprised of super villains. They call it: the Suicide Squad because sometimes... they don't come back. They are assigned to execute dangerous tasks in exchange for shorter prison sentences.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Superhero version of Expendables with Will Smith, then? Sounds pretty cool. Harley Quinn ftw!

3. Rick Flag??? Now THAT is some obscure superhero material. Makes Boomerang and Enchantress seem like household names.

4. I don't know who he is but it sounds like he's the leader of the Suicide Squad.

5. The new Joker. :eek:

[​IMG]

6. That looks pretty awful. He looks more like some weird European clubber who sells low grade drugs.

7. The Marilyn Manson approach.

8. You can tell the lack of interest in this when the OP posts an update picture that's about a month old.

9. Will Smith and an emo Joker. I think I'll pass.

10. Joker looked pretty impressive, imo. The rest look really dull. I had higher/hotter expectations for Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn.

11. This movie is tough to rate. Plot holes are big enough to fit the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe. The SS characters are too likable. Walker instead of being tragically unlikable, is Joker level nutjob minus intelligence. Everyone makes the least logical decision every chance they get. Lots of filler to extend runtime. All that considered, its decent as a generic action movie. They should've just called it Expendables Reboot. It sucked hard as a DC Suicide Squad movie.

Unpopular opinion: I didn't mind the new look for Joker. But I thought Jared Leto nailed his personality. Menacing and spontaneously crazy. The voice and sinister laugh was good to. Heath Ledger playing Hannibal Lecter playing Joker never felt right to me. Too bad he's barely in the movie his deleted scenes would've been the best bits.

6/10 overall