Tapatalk Mobile Forum App

Discussion in 'Pipeline' started by cmdrmonkey, Jan 18, 2012.

1. You don't use titanium backup? What's the matter with you! It's essential.

2. it's essential only depending on your uses. with poweramp, i can export my playlist to sdcard, so no need to back up that data. obviously my google contacts and calendar is synced automatically. same as my notes app as it syncs with google tasks. with my rss reader it syncs with google reader. i dont play games on my phone so i dont need to back up that data. i use nova launcher so i just back up preferences and data to sdcard and do the same on widgetsoid.

i was using titanium backup for a while before poweramp had the export playlist to sdcard feature implemented. but ever since the update added it, i have no more use for it.

3. I don't do enough with my phone to warrant any backup software. I use it as my main browser at home but don't even make that many calls or send many texts with it.

Tapatalk is still working fine for me so won't bother with the new version just yet.

4. I've not had issues with the app for a very long time, what's this new version of which you speak?

5. arma, the tapatalk 2 version is only available on android. it got the biggest update out of all the versions. the ios version update should be 1.13.2 (updated april 7th) and look the same. the only change being account syncing which shouldn't be a big deal for you since you only use one device.

6. Tapatalk has been crashing out of the program quite a lot recently. I'm almost certain it only does it when I try to view a page with an embedded video on it. Anyone know how to remedy this?

7. Tapatalk is no longer on Getjar, need to find a new source....

8. Try snappzmarket

9. There's also a cracked version on piratebay that works.

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7000389/Tapatalk_Forum_App_v1.13.5

10. Re: Re: Tapatalk Mobile Forum App

Thanks, worked a treat.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

11. You're a tight arse, that's for sure. The app's only like £1

12. Yeah but thats money in the bank.

13. Don't you keep all your money in the bank anyway? Also, I don't think that phrase means what you think it means.

I hear monsly still keeps all his money rolled up in socks under his bed.

14. I wasn't using it as a phrase, I was just saying it is money that stays in the bank.... Gots to get my interest on that £1!

15. What are you getting on that £1? Even in an ISA you'll be topping out around 3%

16. I was getting 5% but it dropped down to 1% last month after the deal ran out. Need to sort out a new deal/current account but have been too lazy.

Part of the problem is also that my breakdown cover, travel insurance for the family, identity theft insurance etc are all part of current setup I have with the bank. Finding another deal that gives as good is hard enough let alone with the high interest rates.

17. Oh my god, I really wasn't that interested. you nerd.

18. Tapatalk 4 beta says the tapatalk api is expired or outdated or something on here

19. it's functioning fine on my end

20. The normal app works, it's just the new beta that throws up the error