The Marvelous Mrs. Captain

Discussion in 'monkeyCage' started by monsly, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Excuses for Liam wanting to kill a black man? Fine, move along.

Jokes from Brie about the patriarchy? Burn the witch.

Yep, a healthy assessment from a healthy mind!

2. You're not really this dumb, although you do provide a decent example as to why no one should show any vulnerability towards the PC police. They're just looking for opportunities for character assassination. Social justice warriors must have studied Scientologists closely. You're certainly in no position to evaluate the mental health of others. You're emulating strategies and thinking patterns of cultists.

3. Listen here bud, you were the one who started with the SJW stuff when I dared to say I found the portrayal of Quiet disappointing. Totally unwarranted and utterly weird.

Look at how you’ve lost your shit over the years when I call you out using the similar terms from the other side of that coin you so love. Pretty pathetic. You flail around, lashing out and pretending you’re above the shit you call others on but you’re right down there and I catch you every time.

On a genuine level, it saddens me to see the reductive look you have on somethings, as you use to be a pretty genuine and nice guy. Fuck knows what happened there. Maybe you don’t either. I hope you find a way back but I suspect you’ll just double down as you go along in life.

4. #24 cmdrmonkey, Dec 1, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    I am legitimately concerned that you seem to have been brainwashed by emasculating ideologies such as veganism and feminism. Why do you hate yourself?

5. I’m not sure you’re my first call for advice on masculinity, as yours seems to be abundantly frail.

6. #26 cmdrmonkey, Dec 1, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    I get it. You've been taught to hate and fear masculine men such as myself, and maybe you feel a bit of insecurity too. I'm not even offended. It's the brainwashing talking right now.

What you also don't realize is that you aren't acting like a progressive. By thinking that women need to be constantly protected and given special treatment because you think they are weak, fragile creatures, you are actually acting like a traditionalist.

7. #27 AKS, Dec 1, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Are other people questioning what happened to me or commenting why I'm so radical and my views have changed to such extremes? Are people making remarks that they think I might be trolling every time I post something here? Are people asking "What happened to AKS? Does he really mean this stuff? Is this the same guy from years ago, or is someone posing as him?" You might want to work on developing a better sense of introspection.

I've been pretty open about my perspectives and personal views even when I'm probably the only one with that view as long as I've posted on this forum, and I've never gotten along with authoritarian types. You might recall I got into more than a few spats with The Steve over the same sort of thing. He altered or deleted my posts and labeled me "Sony Zombie" when he didn't like what I had to say. He threatened to ban me more than once. I have nothing against him now, but I don't get along with someone who takes that approach towards me and wouldn't again if we interacted again in a similar capacity in the future. I really haven't had an issue with anyone here else since then until you adopted radical and strident views and started preaching about group guilt and identity politics, which I consider to incredibly flawed and pernicious worldviews that I've seen severely damage the integrity of academic research and led to me completely altering my career path, abandoning teaching and research in the university setting due to the toxic political climate, essentially the same views you've adopted from being in a similar sort of setting. There is nothing you've said about these issues I haven't heard a hundred times from others on college campuses. I started seeing this worldview emerge in the early 2000s when I was working on a research project in California, and it migrated east and has overtaken academics like a plague across universities of the the industrialized world since that time.