The New PVC MIA List

Discussion in 'Pipeline' started by supersonic, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I made a thread or a post with all the old avatars. No idea where it went.

2. You might be thinking of sm2348394 (random number). I seem to remember him having an avatar like that.

Catalyst I'm not sure ever had an avatar, was he the guy who argued on the Christian side in the religion debates?

Just searched the museum, he had the title of Plump Alter Boy, so I think I'm right about the religious arguments and maybe he started one of the fitness/health threads? lol

3. When someone saying sm842384923 and old school in the same sentence, they aren't joking. I remember that guy saying her rode his bike for his daily travels.

4. Wasn't he the european goofball that quit his job to live off the land? In Greece maybe.

5. I don't remember that, but I wouldn't be surprised. It's like he was going back in time.

6. That's right. sm2348394 (random number) was the 16bit bitter boy with the little dog.

7. Lol. But they're the most exciting threads!

8. SM was the Snes loving guy who had his own Snes review site. He was quite a good member back in the days.

9. Yeah I remember him not being a big fan of modern gaming. I think Sins of a Solar Empire was the only recent game he liked.

10. Sorry i've not been visiting.. khai keeps telling me to come back, but its good to see people are still on here. Now that I am back into pc gaming will be dropping by regularly :D

11. I wish Andrew would come back. He was convinced we would die a quick death on the new site, and here we still are a year and a half later.

Also, Hawk is gone again, and he's been gone awhile. I think his psycho ex finally murdered him.

12. Does anyone have any contact details for Andrew? Someone could try emailing him, I am sure CS must have them from when he signed up to the old forum.

Didn't he also say he was addicted to the internet and wasn't to cut down as part of his reason for leaving? We are all addicted to the internet these days, the first thing I do in the morning is pick up my phone and check the news, my emails, facebook & this forum etc but that is just the way life is these days.

13. I really think he was just using that as an excuse to bail. He was one of the ones who was against neo-PVC because he thought it would fail.

14. Time to send him a dismembered foot in the post, methinks.

15. Chii I like your style, cheers mate!

16. He's going to use your foot.

17. Nah, he probably took her back and made her his husband.

18. I'm hoping he'll show up for the Diablo III threads. He said he would. He said he would dammit.