The Spokane Spanker

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by supersonic, May 1, 2017.

1. I LOL'd at the confession.

2. #2 cmdrmonkey, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
    In Italy or Spain, this behavior is considered normal. Google "pinching." Women in those countries with nice asses can basically expect to be spanked and fondled in public and it's rarely considered a crime. Knew a girl who looked like Selma Hayek who went to Spain. The men there would not leave her alone.

Also, lol at his confession. He just can't stop himself from spanking girls with big butts.

3. We have a bike trail near work that was frequented by a guy who'd let his junk hang out while he biked. I'm not sure if they ever caught him.

4. #4 cmdrmonkey, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 2, 2017
    I don't see why this needs to be a federal case. Punishment should be all the women he spanked lining up to spank his bare bottom in a very public place so he experiences shame, humiliation, and a sore bottom.

5. Haha, I only made the thread because his 'confession' made my day.

If it's serious he shouldn't have turned himself in. The police would've never caught him if he just stopped. How much resources would they put behind a serial spanker. He's got some impulse control and attention seeking issues that did him in.

6. Butt bandits and ass pirates are becoming a big problem