The State of Gaming

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Phisix, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Il do my best, i play with alot people on BC2, and help people. Il do it the sneaky way.
    I must refer to Monslys posting regarding PC gaming, theres people like me overthere that would want to argue with him, am sure.

2. Yeah, me and my crazy level headedness would probably wind up a bunch of PC, semi-autistic fanboys I'm sure.

Still waiting for the justification for excluding platform exclusives BTW.

3. Consoles have their merits, but PC is easily the best platform for hardcore gaming IMO.

4. To be honest, both are great as they both bring us great games which the other does not.

What do you mean by hardcore gaming?

5. all you need to know about hardcore gaming

6. Haha I have seen that episode. MMO gaming at it's finest. I remember I was actually playing WoW while I watched it.

Sadly console gaming is starting to get MMO's too now so it will be void soon. Final Fantasy XIV for the PS3 which many of people will spend their time. If that does well more MMO's might be on it.

That said, MMO's will always be better on the PC and nothing will come as close as spending 36 hours playing WOW without sleep or leaving the house. So I guess my above statement does not work.

7. No a WoW alike on consoles wont happen, that wasnt a so good thing for pc gaming atleast.

8. That's an understatement. Along with piracy, it was one of the big reasons PC gaming was in trouble five or six years ago. Kind of hard to get peoples' attention about new games when 12 million of them are addicted to one game.

9. Yea i know, all my friends played WoW back then, non stop...

10. There have been tons of so called WoW killers but non have come close. Rift may do, but I doubt it.