The UK Riots(August 2011)

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Phisix, Aug 8, 2011.

1. More muggings, and this one is horrendous.

[​IMG]

2. Wut the hell? :/ Is that guy making the other guy undress?

3. Yes. He is robbing that mans clothes and shoes.

[​IMG]

Hah!

4. Holly crap. Amazon UK aluminum bat sales are up 52,000%.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/movers-and-shakers/sports/ref=zg_bs_tab#1

People who bought bats also bought stink bombs

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stink-Bombs-3-per-box/dp/B000P4GQOA/ref=pd_sim_sg_11

5. All from this country I suspect.

The rioting is still on going. One of the looters posted up on twitter about taking things before she deleted it. Bellend.

6. I think Amazon is taking the reviews down.

7. What the hell is a bat going to do against masses of people armed with Molotov cocktails?

8. I'm not sure I want to know any more about that. I think I saw something like this in an HBO documentary.

[​IMG]

9. You have to protect your businesses like the koreans did during the LA riots.

Pretty much what happens when you have to protect the only thing that is letting you survive in the country and the government is too slow to help out.

10. The thing is, if we had guns, then they would too. Most of us have never touched or fired a gun before so they would have the upper hand as they have used them before or would fire one anyway since they have no morales.

11. @Khaid

These do seem a lot like the LA Riots. Those also started over police brutality, and similarly degenerated into a bunch of douchebags exploiting the lawlessness of the situation to loot and pillage.

12. It also goes to show how our countries youth of today are nothing but yobs, scum and have no morals. Something needs to be done. ASBO's and prison time makes it worse.

13. You need the Super Nanny! Spanky Spank Spank.

[​IMG]

14. I thought supernanny didn't approve of spanking.

15. Too bad then.

16. We invented the super nanny!

17. They have arrested someone for the Reeves corner arson on suspicion of arson with intent to endanger life, personally I would set him on fire but a prison sentence will have to do I guess.

768 arrests so far, all this CCTV we have is starting to prove its worth.

Twitter isn't helping at the moment, they closed all the shops yesterday because of untrue rumours on Twitter about riots taking place in the area, as far as I know nothing happened in the whole of London.

18. I believe this is the result of Cher lloyd's Swagga Jagga getting to number one in the charts.

19. Liverpool and Birmingham were where the riots were happening last night.

20. I assume someone already has but I have just called Crime Stoppers regarding this listing!

http://london.craigslist.co.uk/mob/2536072357.html

He had a look and said it does look suspicious so it is being passed onto the police.