The Walking Dead *Possible Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Ichiban, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Resident Evil isn't much of a zombie themed thing at all. It's their own take on it which went into left field with mutants and super-being projects and whatnot. Also, that explanation in Resident Evil is a great example of what I was talking about.

I read the beginning of World War Z and they didn't really get into the origin of how it began, rather some remote village was already infected and it began from there. Although it's quite possible one of the other chapters covered it. I need to finish that book.

2. I don't think they go into it. Think I got a couple of chapters from the end and it wasn't mentioned.

3. The latest episode was enjoyable even though it was an Andrea featured episode. The Governor is starting to get worse in himself too.

Two more episodes left then another big wait for the new season, but at least Game of Thrones and Breaking bad will be available to help against the wait.

4. I found the season finale a bit lame and anticlimactic. All that build up, and the action was over in two seconds.

In the comics, it's a huge battle where the governor rolls up in an Abrams tank and bulldozes half the prison.

5. I liked it but it was sort of anticlimactic. There weren't any major events that made me want to see the next season right away.

6. indeed. it felt like just the end of another episode rather than a season finale. needs a big cliffhanger or something big leading into the next season.

7. It was alright but nothing spectacular. I had a feeling about the Governor as he is to great an actor to only have one season.

8. spoiler -- The Governor was a long running villain in the comics. He'll be around for a bit.. although of course we know anything goes with the tv series since it took quite a bit of its own creative joys.

9. Indeed. Andrea was a surprise so anything can happen.

Kirkman says season 4 will be different to season 3 even though the Prison will be the main place again.

At least Game of Thrones is back too...

10. I found Andrea whiny and irritating in the first two seasons, but she became much more likable in season 3 to the point where I was a bit sad to see her go.

11. She was still annoying in season three, but I did feel sad about her in the end like the writers were going for.

New group next season so we shall see where that goes.

12. New group? Damn. I was under the assumption they were just eliminating payroll for the show.

13. I meant Tyrese and those two women. I am also larking the small dark route Ricks son is taking.