The Witcher

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by bfun, Apr 1, 2019.

1. GoT hasn't been good for quite awhile, though. I was only really satisfied with one episode in Season 7 (the one where they blew up the cathedral with wildfire), and Season 8 was a complete disaster. I was pretty pleased with all 8 episodes of The Witcher. Even if it never reaches the best of GoT, and it probably won't, I would be happy if they just keep the consistency strong. It's impressive they were able to do such a good job with a franchise that already had a lot of Witcher fans around the world who were going to scrutinize every misstep if they didn't get it right.

2. They got the important stuff right. The casting for Geralt and Yennefer is spot on.

3. I finally finished the series over the weekend. I am not sure how I feel about it overall which is why it took me so long to finish it, I never really got the urge to watch the final 2 episodes. I think knowing what was happening probably didn't help.

I hope the 2nd series (season) is less disjointed and they start the saga properly.

4. Season 2 trailer