Things That Have Made You Angry Today

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Armadeadn, Jul 16, 2012.

1. So you're saying murder and rape are right? Discrimination falls into the same category. It's something that isn't tolerated in civilized society.

2. In Islam it is. I said hurting is bad just fyi.

3. On what planet would it be ok to hate someone and discriminate against them when they have done nothing wrong? I hate the WBC because they're a bunch of bigoted cuntbags that claim God (and therefore themselves) hate pretty much everyone. They hate Gays just for being gay. Being Gay isn't a crime, nor is it wrong. You may not agree with it or like it but that doesn't make it ok to spread hate about them. If they'd been saying they hated blacks just because they're black would you agree with them? Maybe. You hate all current Japanese people because of something their ancestors did. It's ok to hate someone when they're being evil brainwashing shits that try to force their retarded, misguided, and hurtful beliefs onto others. My beliefs don't urge me to try and change laws to benefit my nutjob ideals, my beliefs don't make me discriminate against people for something that they can't change and isn't morally abhorrent, my beliefs don't make me inflict emotional torment on families as they're burying their hero sons and daughters. Long story short my beliefs don't have an unjustified huge negative impact on many people's lives, WBC's beliefs do exactly that. Don't you dare compare me to those animals. You say they feel they're right just as I feel I'm right. Here's the difference. I AM right, they ARE wrong. If you think being a bigot is right, and equal rights is wrong then you're coming from a messed up place my friend. I have a good reason to hate the WBC, they have no good reason to hate gay people. They think they're right because God says so.

God is not a good reason for anything.

4. lol according to my beliefs being gay, acting homosexual is wrong. It's not a commandment made to punish but it's like when God decreed that the Jews not eat pork. Pork if not served properly is actually bad for you. I believe God did this just watching out for the Jews and in the same way homosexuality leads to nothing but well, a dead end. You can't have a kid, you spread disease... with all we know it's a wonder it's not a crime. So in that respect I do NOT support homosexuality. Do I discriminate against them? No. I take the same stance as the US Army. If you wanna be homo that's fine, just leave me out of it. I don'/ wouldn't say bad things about my gay friends. I've even invited their partner out with us! I just don't stand for them hitting on me.

5. Then change your beliefs you bigoted scumbag. There's nothing wrong with being gay. Just like there's nothing wrong with being black or a woman. It's wrong to hate people for something they can't change. And the bible supports a lot of archaic views. The bible supports slavery for instance. Do you believe people should still keep slaves?

We're talking about a book of fairytales and fables from 2000 years ago that isn't even internally consistent because it had so many authors. From what I recall, all of this anti-gay nonsense is based on one obscure passage that may not have even been translated correctly. Basically, if you take the bible literally, you are fucking retarded.

And the worst part about the bible is that it's not even particularly good or interesting mythology. It's boring, badly written, and self contradictory. If I'm going to believe in ancient fairytales, the Greek and Norse stuff is way cooler than the stuff from the ancient Hebrews.

6. I'm gettin ready to spend the week with a friend, I don't know if I'll have internet as I'll be at a hotel. But I'll leave you with this. What makes me the biggot? That I don't condone being gay? Do you condone prostitution? pedophilia? incest? It's all the same thing as homosexuality only homosexuality is not illegal (or in the case of incest, considered culturally reprehensible). You put your beliefs squarely on the legal system and have no other opinion than that. I, have a higher moral conduct (in other words I use the legal system as a proof check so to speak but my morals start with what's in the Bible). Luckily (in most instances) they coincide. I don't know what I'd do if they didn't :/. This is not like discrimination against Blacks, Blacks were seen as Blacks thus forced to the back of the bus or to do things separately. I do not see gays as gays, I see them as people.

I'll catch up later, sayonara bitches. (heheh I am so bad :/)

7. And religious people have the gall to say atheists don't have morals, or that morals other than the ones God lays down and forces you to believe out of fear are plain wrong? This is why I hate preachy religious types. Their moral compass is so beyond fucked it's almost laughable, yet they claim to take the moral high ground. AND THEY SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS.

RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHGOADGHUIASAFHN-IUHFN0I=FNHW!!!!!!!!

8. It's not that you think it's wrong. You're entitled to think whatever you want. The trouble is you don't think being gay is wrong, the bible tells you it's wrong and you're running with that. If it's not the bible then what is it about being gay that makes you think it's immoral? Sure you can't have a kid but there's a shit ton of straight people who can't have kids, are they immoral and destined for hell? Being gay spreads disease, sure, because a straight person never spread a disease before. Your reasons for irrationally hating people based on something they can't change make you a bigot.

How can you say being gay (which is simply how a person is, you don't choose who you're attracted to by the way) is the same as raping a child? There is nothing wrong with consensual sex between two adults. However surely you agree that there is something wrong with forcing yourself sexually onto a helpless child, no doubt mentally scarring them for life.

You think Gay people should be treated the same way as a paedophile, THAT'S wrong and immoral. We Atheists don't take the moral high ground, religious people like you give it to us.

9. RE Chick-Fil-a:

10. That's the worst part about it. The food there is really fucking good and the restaurants are actually clean. It's one of the only fast food places I'll eat at...or I would have eaten at before I found out they were a bunch of bigots.

11. The spicy chicken deluxe is too good to pass up no matter my beliefs.

12. The breakfast stuff is pretty good too.

13. Seeing this thing and knowing people are actually willing to consume it made me angry today:

That is disgusting. People will eat just about anything I guess.

14. Well that was horrifying. Mashed potatoes were never meant to be dispensed like soft serve.

15. Reminds me of the cook on the Simpsons when skinner exclaims "good gravy!" and he replies "thanks, it's just brown and water." classic line.

16. I guess it's just like powdered mash potato. I just don't know who thinks mashed potato is a good "to go" snack.

We've got the coffee and soup and icecream ones, what's next? I've tried a pizza vending machine that lets you customise your pizza, which was pretty cool.

17. It's a gravy shot with a mash potato chaser.

18. I just don't see how you can be atheist and have a good moral compass. Because from my experience the Bible is the manual to life. Its been proven over and over again. Also the purpose of sex was for making babies not to enjoy yourself. If you have gay sex you give in to your sexual urges. If you give in to that what else are you gonna give in to? I've had many bad experiences with Gay people at work they either: tried to get me fired, involved me in drama, or where doing drugs at work, or had issues with other people. I have nothing against them but from my experience I dont like them. They are weak individuals.

19. This is just someone's second account used from time to time to troll it up a bit and inject some humor into the thread, right?

20. You remind me of this guy:

http://youtu.be/Ru_SPEvdQ3A

I've had many bad experiences with straight people, what's your point?

Actually I've just realised, you actually remind me of this guy:

[​IMG]