Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Phisix, Mar 8, 2011.

1. I am, but I actually have less time since I've been single. Gaming used to be a way to escape the girlfriend, now that she's not around, I find less need for a game system.

Makes my past relationship sound grand, doesn't it?

2. Just on chapter 22 of this after a year or so break. I'm really not feeling this one. Combat seems less enjoyable and the - surprise surprise - supernatural enemies are as fucking dull as ever. The end of these games always feels a bit flat for me.

Shame about this instalment really, just seems to be missing something for me.

3. The Supernatural enemies have a real reason this time so that is good. There is more shootouts indeed but I still enjoy them. Cannot believe you havent completed it by now.

4. I had that problem with 2, never really got into it at all but 3 I thought was fantastic. It has the best set pieces and pacing of any of the Uncharted games for me.

5. I loved the first 2, especially the second. Seems a bit WEIRD you didn't like it grim.

I think these supernatural enemies are the worst of any uncharted. Not sure if km missing a trick but they kill me quite often.

Also, this game has way too many linear chase/flee situations. They've bored and annoyed me in equal measure.

6. Aaaand...done. Glad the supernatural enemies soon fucked off quickly. I think it had some great set pieces - the boat, the plane - but the gun play was lacking. The alternative aim thing helped a bit but it just seemed less entertaining than the first 2. Normally I love the combat in these too.

I proclaim the official uncharted greatness order to be U2, U1, U3 and U:GA in last.

7. The Supernatural enemies were easy as those areas always had grenade launchers lying around. They were only halicinations so they had purpose this time and there was only small handful of them.

U2>U3>U:GA>U1.

8. Your both wrong..

U3 > U1 > Monsly's ninja rope skills > U2

9. I'm getting everything confused. I thought Grim was the one that couldn't get passed the initial boat shootout in Uncharted 1 and gave up on the game?

I haven't gotten around to Uncharted 3 yet. I'm surprised it is being rated the best. I was pretty fond of U1 > U2, only because I liked exploring the island instead of jet set globe trotting.

10. I am the best gamer on the forum so it would never have been me.

11. Nah AKS is the best gamer, followed by me.

12. Maybe it was khaid. He never even made it to Midgar in ff7.

13. Yeah he said he never mad it out of midgar. Shame though as he missed out on a great game.

14. Somebody couldn't get off the boat on uncharted? Just who was this mysterious person? If Steve hadn't sold the old forum to penis pill promoters we could have found out. We can't rely on Sonic's bacon soaked brain to remember accurately.

15. How was the punching and hypnotic swamp gas in this one? Is this game better if you snort a few lines of coke first?

16. I know right. He should've sold us the museum for a iTunes download.

17. Your funny for once. +1