What is a trillion dollars?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by supersonic, Jan 25, 2011.

1. It's only 1/14 the national debt of the USA. This website has a pretty cool graphical representation. If we can get some proper Obama hate going, the hippy liberals should show up.

http://www.pagetutor.com/trillion/index.html

[​IMG]

2. So you were roguee all along. I KNEW IT.

3. Who's roguee?

4. Ha! Your investigative skills are so far down the crapper, that I'm embarrassed to have believed into your misrepresented detective work. That is until Phisix and Cmdrmonkey trounced your ass.

I would take bfun's deductions over yours at this point.

5. Ahh, but do you remember how I talked of misdirection? Perhaps your question shouldn't be what I said but what I didn't say. Sometimes you catch the biggest fishes when they think you've not seen them. Then, when the mouse takes the cheese, you take aim.

I was mainly referring to your roguee inspired thread. You'll never catch a liberal with this schtick. You need to be twice as condescending and 4 times more thruthy.

6. I still think that there is at least a slight possibility that cmdrmonkey is none other than...chairmansteve.

Just think about it.

I said think about it!

7. Come to think of it, I've never seen them in the same room. And a non-anagram of cmdrmonkey is chairmansteve. Genius, my good fellow. You'll make a good associate detective yet.

8. If I'm Chairmansteve why would I make some big spectacle of banning and then bringing myself back? Misdirection?

9. Exactly. Think about it. When someone's murdered, no one suspects the victim. It's the perfect crime.