What\'s your number 1 favourite game of all time?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Armadeadn, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Pants down the best? Good lord. I loved VII but I'm not quite sure what you're suggesting.

2. haha, lol. It's a joke from the webcomic Little-Gamers.

It's not that I'm pants down playing that game. :)

3. Pah, I thought it might be some auto-spell correction done wrong. Curses!

4. You didn't have to be a rocket surgeon to figure that one out.

5. ISWYDT.

I can never decide on my all time favourite. Let's say Skies of Arcadia today.

6. 60 hours of boring battles, pah how dull.

7. Super Mario Bros 3

8. The abundance of battles was a pain but it got so much else just right. I really should complete my GC playthrough some time.

9. Good lad!
    Some people enjoy boring battles and levelling up. Add that to the epic storyline, vast explorable world, awesome music and lovable characters and you got yourself a RPG classic.

10. I had an addiction to it even when I hated it. I think it's the adrenalin and the social theater.

11. World of Warcraft.. How many people can they that they played a game for a few hours a day almost everyday for a few years? Although in the last 2.5yrs, I've been on and off (more off than on, no active subscription right now), that game gave me a bunch of memories. Ruining people's days, people ruining my day...

12. One of my biggest regrets with regard to gaming is not getting into WoW when it was in its prime from 2004-2007. I feel like I missed out on one of the best gaming experiences of all time.

13. Yeah I kind of feel the same but I played City of Heroes and I understand how much time can be wasted on a MORPG. I decided then that I wouldn't play one again. At least not one that had reward system like WOW. I've spent hundreds of hours on Counter Strike but that is different. I can play CS for 15 minutes and then quit. When I played CoH it might take an hour just to get a party together and then another hour to do a raid and then an hour to level and a person really has to do it all at once. You can't walk away from it.

14. Agreed!

I feel the same, but I still had a great time when I started just before WoTlK which was nearly two years ago. It is still going strong now. Especially with three new Heroic dungeons and one new raid to come.