Where do you work? (If at all)

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Armadeadn, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Just got a Job today, working for Bourne leisure/ Haven as a leisure Instructor up Sandy Bay, I had to learn how to ice skate today, It's crap pay and a massive journey to get to work but so Far it's been pretty fun .

2. A leisure instructor? Thats absurd.

3. I agree. He has never done anything like that in his life.

4. Congrats man.

5. He get's pleasure; from your leisure.

6. Well done spud.

7. haha, tbh I'd rather get pleasure from the Milf's that Come here on Holiday :p

Gotta go up there later today to sort out my contract and rota ect.

8. I'm still waiting to get paid from this new job. It's meant to be weekly pay but I didn't get my P45 from my last job until tuesday before last. I brought it in on wednesday and they said I'd missed the cut off date, which was the tuesday. On the plus side I'll be getting at least 3 weeks worth of pay this friday and it only has to last me 'til next friday! Excellent. I might have to meet up with the boys and start "winning" at the weekend if you know what I mean ;)

9. Actually I don't, you shall have to elaborate.

10. I'm talking about a product. Let's just say I haven't had any since last summer and it's far too expensive to buy on a regular basis.

11. Petrol?

12. lmao.

No no. Here, I'll let Arnie explain.

13. That stuffs for pussies, what you want is some Cake!

You can probably buy quite a lot of Cake with 3 weeks salary.

How come it took you so long to get your P45? When it comes to money I am always on top of things in a flash, I need my money!