Worst Movies of All Time

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by cmdrmonkey, Jan 24, 2011.

2. They just really hyped the movie for me. DOWNLOADING TIME.

3. The first Human Centipede was so unspeakably bizarre that I feel compelled to watch the second one.

4. The BBFC banned it because in one scene the guy jerks off using sandpaper and in another becomes sexually aroused when he witness someone or thing deficating in the mouths of people. I gotta say I don't normally agree with censorship but this is just utterly fucked up.

5. Shitformers 3: Dark Side of the Poop comes out soon. I know it's going to bad, I'm just curious how bad.

6. Well the one and only review that is out says it is the best Transformers film Michael Bay has done. I know that isn't saying much but it may give us some hope.... Apparently the first 1 1/2 hours are not full of action and are more story driven, perhaps Bay has calmed down his impulses to have a massive explosion every 5 minutes.

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2011/05/16/transformers-dark-of-the-moon-review-michael-bay/

Also apparently a lot darker which might help it, the Harry Potter films definitely got better as they got 'darker' and more grown up, lets hope this rule applies here.

7. Is Shia still in it?

8. [​IMG]

9. One review when the movie comes out in less than a week? To me that says press embargo, which means it's terrible.

10. Most of the people on IMDB that have seen advanced screens seem to like it...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1399103/usercomments

I will see it before I make a judgement, after 2 things can only get better right?

11. Are you serious? Shitformers 2 was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and you know what kind of trash I've seen. It was every bit as inept as Troll 2 or the Room, the only difference being that it had a massive budget.

12. That's what I meant, it was so bad that I don't think 3 could be any worse.

13. Shitformers 2 had robot heaven and racist caricature illiterate gold tooth jar jar bots. I'm really curious what kind of retarded shit Bay will come up with this time.

14. I was blown away by the first one, I was expecting it to be shit but I loved it. Therefore I was expecting the second one to be awesome but alas, it was a truly terrible film in all regards, so I have no idea what to expect from this third offering. Could be amazing, could be cringeworthy.

15. Yeah those guys made me feel dirty. Every time they were on screen I just cringed.

16. I just pictured the two goofy bots as grim and monsly, 10/10

17. I found that my casual friends all loved Transformers, even the sucky ones... wait I love Transformers lol... just the 80's transformers (and beast wars!!)... I almost mistook the movies for something different... which it is...

18. Death Wish 4 The Crackdown and Death Wish 5 The Face of Death

These were cleverly named. In Death Wish 4, Bronson's sorta step daughter smokes one crack rock and croaks, so he goes around murdering crack dealers. In Death Wish 5, his girlfriend has her face smashed by a tranny.

19. Deathwish 3 is a masterpiece of shit cinema; it's so bad it's compelling.

20. Highlander: Endgame

Christopher Lambert and Adrian Paul team up and high five each other while fighting evil. This was an unbelievably terrible movie. About the only positive thing I can say about it is that it wasn't as bad as Highlander 2: The Shittening.