Worst Movies of All Time

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by cmdrmonkey, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Deathwish 3

Bronson murders punks who beat up old ladies with his trusty .30 cal and bazooka. This movie was so bad it was good.

2. who's making you watch these charles bronson movies? i find this humorous

3. He makes himself watch all these shit films just so he has something new to bitch about every other day, got to keep it fresh these days right?

4. Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star currently holds an astounding 0% on Rottentomatoes and is already #66 on the IMDB Bottom 100. I don't think I've ever seen a perfect 0 on RT. This could very well make it into the top 10 of the Bottom 100.

It's a movie by retards, for retards, about a retard.

5. Tropic Thunder was right, NEVER go full retard.

6. I wonder if Adam Sandler wrote it because he lost a bet. His movies have always been dumb, especially when he tries to take on serious roles, but this one is just plain retarded. It's like he was going out of his way to make it as bad as possible.

7. Abduction

Werewolf boy from the Twilight movies stars in a spy thriller. He tries to be Jason Bourne or something, but just ends up looking like a huge faggot who can't act.

It has a respectable 4% on Rottentomatoes.

8. bfun will be all over that movie.

9. I saw the trailer for that. It looked pretty rancid. I laughed through the trailer, but I'd be in agony sitting through the entire movie.

10. Why would you even watch that film? I can almost understand you watching a shit film on TV because it's free, tell me you didn't go to see this film in the cinema and pay for the experience.

11. Of course I didn't pay to see werewolf boy in a theater. I just thought it looked like something that would be hilarious to download once it's up on the torrent sites with a rifftrax.

12. Wut? Team Edward all the way.

13. Against the Dark

It's a Steven Seagal movie with zombie vampires.

People run around in circles kick boxing and stabbing zombie vampires in an abandoned warehouse for two hours until you see stock footage of jets and explosions and I guess the warehouse gets blown up.

Seagal was probably on set for all of about 10 minutes to say a few one liners and lazily swing his sword around. He's barely in the movie, and when he is, it's clearly stuff that was filmed at another time and spliced in during editing. This movie was so bad, even Segal didn't want to be in it. Also, Seagal really needs to lay off the baconators. Good lord has he gotten fat. Even his signature black karate man suit can't hide the rolls of lard any more.

14. Holy shit do these look bad

15. I watched Toxic Avenger with my friend when we were kids. We were dying laughing even then. I don't think you can beat Troma films for campy hilariousness.

16. Lol "leaps small cars in a single bound"

17. Most of Troma's movies are on Hulu, so I might have to give a few of these trash masterpieces a go.

http://www.hulu.com/studio/troma?sort=name

18. The Toxic Avenger

This movie reminded me of Troll 2. It was a complete piece of shit, but it was so campy that I loved every minute of it.

The changes in tone were hilariously jarring with many wtf moments. One minute it was little kids' superhero movie, the next you had evil hit and run drivers crushing a kid's skull.

19. I can't believe that you have never seen the Toxic Avenger before now! I thought everyone had seen it. It lives in my memory as a childhood classic and so I refuse to watch it again as it is bound to be shit.

Seeing Howard the Duck again as an adult really ruined it for me so I try to avoid films I enjoyed as a kid now.

EDIT: Apparently a Toxic Avenger remake was announced last year!

20. I had never even heard of it until like a week ago when someone told me that if I like crap movies, Troma's stuff would be right up my alley.