Xbone game rated t that doesn't suck?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by bfun, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Anyone play Dark Souls II? Thoughts?

2. Yeah played it a lot.

Its the weakest game in the series and the lack of Miyazaki really showed.

The first problem is that the game lacked any sense that the world was well thought out or even joined at all. You could be in a sunny forest one minute, go through a tunnel and be in a dark, wet castle area.

The second problem was that they got the difficulty wrong. Dark Souls was hard but you always had the sense that you could get good or level up and be able to get through. The enemies in later areas can kill you in 2 shots even when you are a really high level too often. Also the declining health wasn't a good choice.

None of the bosses were done that well and they creates artificial difficulty by just throwing in more bosses in one battle. They lacked any kind of creativeness, the patterns were dull and the bosses just felt boring.

Bloodborne, Dark Souls and Demon's Souls are all much better games with the first 2 I mentioned being 2 of the best of the last 10 years. The games that Miyazaki worked on are so well thought out and planned that you become immersed.

I didn't even mention the story/lore, again DS2 falls far short of the other 3 games.

3. Well give me an Xbone game rated t that doesn't suck. Destiny? Halo 5?

4. Halo 5 should be good and it's rated teen

5. New tomb raider . first one was great, expect this one to be too. No idea on its rating.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

6. if the death scenes are anything like the first one, it's a hardcore mature

7. Tomb Raider was one of the first ones I thought of but yeah, it's mature for gruesome death.

8. StarWars Battlefront tops the list, I'd pick that or Halo 5.... Destiny if you're a cheapass.

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/xbox-one?nav=28-xu0,131e0-34

9. I got Halo 5. Battlefront was already taken.

10. I never would have guessed that the Xbone had a T rated game. All of mine are rated "M" with a few "E's" mixed in.