zuzana from bodyrocktv

Discussion in 'monkeyCage' started by supersonic, Jan 27, 2011.

1. I will get us new visitors the old fashioned way. I give you Zuzana:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. This thread it still Non-nude, so it is perfectly legal here. I am liking the 4th picture down. I so would.

3. I am really annoyed at this point to find that no one has made a gif of Vyvyan doing push ups so that I can reply to Phisix...

Bug'rit!

4. Who's Vyvyan?

[​IMG]

5. I so would!

Still shame you didn't make the effort to rip the video from the party episode and turn it into a gif, nice try though.

6. You so would what?
    I don't even know what you're talking about now. Party episode? What?

7. He is talking about the young ones episode lol. And he so would. ;)

8. He would what?? WHAT!

9. Tickle his chin and call him honey. You get my drift? Grim is a raging something so we definitely would. They call him Mr Turnkey

10. Is this what you were after?

[​IMG]

11. Wow... way to gay up this once great thread.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Sexy Body Workout

Hot Fit and Tight in 2011

13. i watched her youtube channel a few times when i was horribly bored. it ended being a good decision

14. A creamy solution to your problem right.

15. …__
    .(o,o)
    .|)__)
    –”-”–
    O rly?

16. She has a great body and a pretty face, but I hate fake tits.

17. I see your Zuzana and raise you a Robin Meade

[​IMG]

18. I like brunettes with big natural boobies and pretty eyes. Eva Green is a good example.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Agreed with monkey about the fake tits. In every other way she is pretty hawt. Do prefer brunettes though..

20. Fake tits look especially bad on girls with small frames. They end up looking like balloons. And then there are the surgical scars, either below the breast or around the nipple.

Getting fake tits is one of the worst things a chick can do to her body. I'm not sure who convinced them it looks good. It doesn't. It makes you look like a cheap stripper.

Natural boobs are just so much better. Even small naturals are great if they're perky. I'd take small, but nice naturals over disgusting fake stripper tits any day.