Chat Room

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by cmdrmonkey, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Bfun got no game.

2. Speaking of living dangerously. I found out that the parents of my Son's friend are swingers.

3. Invite them around a drink night see if you can get any information out of them.

4. Is it possible to post this too much?

[​IMG]

And yeah, his Mom's kinda hot.

5. Holy crap this place seems dead now. Are Gim, Monsly, and Chi still here? I need to talk to them about strapping gamecubes to my hands to help me tear pitbulls in half.

6. They're still exist but each has a special trigger word that you have to say 3 times to make them appear.

7. Grim? He got into debt with those Oak Furnitureland boys. Barry Acorn put him in a Tallboy and tossed him off Tower Bridge. Only his bloated feet were ever found.

Chi? No-one cares.

Monsly? That bastard took down the entire MRA contingent of PVC in one damn thread. Left them crying more than a razor advert with a positive social message. Some say when he saw the breadth of his victory, he wept, for there were no more forumites left to conquer.

8. Not seen this place this busy for a while and its still only a handful of posts.

9. Grim doesn't seem like one to get into debt. He seems like someone that would get his ass beat for telling the most boring story imaginable in the most lengthy manner possible.

Chi has probably found much larger forums to troll. Probably over at The_Donald as we speak.

10. lol at Monsly branding anyone who dares to criticize the misandrist female supremacy movement that is feminism an "MRA." The majority of women don't identify as feminists, so I guess they're MRAs too.

11. I've been embroiled in a legal battle with Monsly since he touched me with his vagina, I did not consent..

#MeToo

12. You loved it, you slag.

13. As there was some moaning that we Brits had been neglecting the place I'm gonna spam the place up now, call me Massy* Mk.II

* I remember his name was something like Masauefa but as alluded to in another thread my old age means my memory is failing so.

[​IMG]

14. Your memory is correct; according to my files he is currently residing in Wigan, above a Kebab shop.